woensdag 25 februari 2009

Thema ; "Cirque du Freub"...Mr kiwi and his friends.
Uit frustratie tot stand gekomen. De bedoeling was om Mr.kiwi te reïncarneren in 'n stukje kiwi-fruit. De bedoeling was geinig..de poging ook maar 't resultaat!
Soms kun je een bewerking maar beter niet publiceren en dan maar kiezen voor iets wat je al wèl wat beter onder de knie hebt.
Zoiets als dit dus....
********
Born about frustration. The intention was to reincarnate Mr. Kiwi in 'n bit kiwi fruit. :-)
(a 'wisecrack' ? In Holland we say 'een geintje'.)
The intention was funny the attempt also but the result!
Sometimes I think it's better to NOT publish a image if you find it not well succeeded although I think that you learn of each failed attempt .
At last..I made this of it.

1 opmerking:

Tacey zei

I don't know who Mr. Kiwi is, Rian..but I love the title of this.."Cirque de Freub"! :-) This is fun, and yes, I agree..we all learn from our "mistakes"; which are mistakes to us, but not to anyone else. :-))