maandag 9 maart 2009

Theme; OUT OF BOUNDS / grunge effect.
I had so much fun to make this !
First I tried a new tutorial ; "out of bounds". It was a Dutch version that I found > HERE < but the english version (quit similar) you can follow > HERE <
this was my first attempt...

Next I placed some brushes and elements to my image with this result.

And third ; I followed another tutorial. "Add a grunge effect to your photos".
You can do this at many several manners but I found this one by Jeff ; PhotowalkPro -Revellphotography.com

Afterwards it had been perhaps better to use an ordinary photograph but...hmmzzz..it was my first try.

5 opmerkingen:

Tacey zei

Wow..all three are beautiful, Rian! I love the grunge effect..and these are very well done!

Anoniem zei

En ik vind het gekleurde plaatje een bjoetie hoor!!!..kuzzzzz...

Unknown zei

Nou Rian het is me nu duidelijk wat het betekent hoor.
Maar het resultaat mag er zijn zeg want het is inderdaad net of de vlinder uit de foto komt .
Heb de pagine even bij mijn favo gezet want wil ik is even goed lezen .
Mooi gedaan weer meis .
Liefs Ien

Anoniem zei

PURRAGGTTIIGGG MEIS... ;))

IK ZAG DAT IK ACHTER LIEP MET BEWONDERINGEN, K'WAS FF WEEKENDJE OFF-LINE!

DOEGGIES TOT JE VOLGENDE BLOGGIE MEIS... ;))

Carole zei

That would make wonderful background paper for collage work!

Thanks for visiting the Skinny blog. You're welcome to join in any time, this week if you want to. The challenges run for a week.