zondag 9 augustus 2009

I don't now exact what I must think of this now.
I have tried to "pimp" a old print from Karen (the graphicsfairy) and spent almost a hour on it.
First i followed >> this << tutorial (by photoshopessentials.com) and that was a easy and fun one to recive this effect. ↓↓↓

But, like frequently happens, because I am seldom satisfied...i played a little longer...hmmmzzz
(please click to enlarge "work in progress")

The final result, however, yes, it is again what differently :-)

4 opmerkingen:

Karen The Graphics Fairy zei

Beautiful!! You did an amazing job, I love the colors! Thanks for sharing.
Karen

Sija zei

Die is gaaf Rian! Prachtige combinatie en kleuren.

ca-LO-ri-'tje... zei

MOOI GEDAAN MEIS...

IK BLIJF MUH VERBAZEN BIJ JE! ;))

DOEGGIES KNUFKUZZZ...

Taluula zei

Your work is magnificent and your talent just grows and grows.