zaterdag 23 oktober 2010

I must confess ... I do rarely participate in so-called "give-a-ways"
(And when I do decide to join ... I'm usually to late :-)
BUT NOW !!!!
I'm in time and I have to share this with you.
Please check Peggy's blog (http://wwwpeggysamusement.blogspot.com/).
She published her 2000th post today !
(pfffjoei I have still a longgg way to go with my almost 500 posts)
Anyway, As a thank you to her followers (and other guests) she's giving away a beautiful decoupaged 4"x6" box. Something special will be inside, but she can't tell us what until she draw the winner's name.

SUCCES to you all !! And congratulations Peggy !

4 opmerkingen:

Caro zei

Wat een leuk idee!!!!!..ziet er gesellie uit die doos...fijne avond en Zondag verder lieverds..kuzzzzzzz...

peggy gatto zei

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
you are a doll!!

© LoeS © zei

WAT LIEF VAN JE
DAT JE ANDEREN ER ZO UITVIST
OP LEUKE IDEETJES
EN DAT HIER KENBAAR MAAKT, RIAN... TOPPIE!!! ;)

FIJNE AVOND NOG
EN VOOR MORGEN 'N GEZELLIGE ZONDAG RIAN,
DOEGGIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

Taluula zei

Oh my goodness, this is so gorgeous.