donderdag 21 oktober 2010



IT´S ALL ABOUT PNG FILES AND HOW THEY ARE OFTEN UNDERESTIMATED !!
Yesterday while I was visiting Marsha´s blog (tumblefishstudio.blogspot.com)
I was happily surprised about her "SHOUT" about how PNG images are so misunderstood!
Marsha writes in her blog about the great advantage of using png files instead of jpegs.
She explained EVERY detail between the differences and so on.
And I must say.....I was SOOOO thankful that she took the time to tell this. I would never get this done in the English version but she is SO RIGHT !!

In my shop I only sell PNG's.
No white backgrounds which needs to be removed ! But even if you don't work digitally...A PNG file can be used to print ! Isn't that stunning ?

Anyway...I really hope that you take the time to read Marha's blog and I bet that any persistent JPEG user, tacks!
HURRAYYY for PNG'S :-) And Thanks Marsha !!
*******************************************

About another misunderstanding;
PSD FILES !!
Most of my readers know that I share Freebies in this format.
I do that, to make it easier for you.
A psd file(PhotoShopDocument) is a layered file and easy to modify because the images are already cut out.
What many off you DO NOT KNOW is that the PSD formats can be opened in most editing programs including PSP !!
That is the advantage of it.
*******************************************

I hope this post was helpful and hearty greetings to you all.

6 opmerkingen:

© LoeS © zei

RIAN, IK WEET ZEKER DAT JE HIERMEE 'N HELEBOEL VAN DIENST BENT GEWEEST MET 'T UITLEGGEN OVER PSD'S EN PNG'S!!!

ZO LEER JE NOG WAT VAN ELKAAR
EN DAN HEB JE NOG MEER LOL OM
BIJELKAAR TE ZIEN WAT HIERUIT VOORT KOMT!!! ;)

NOG 'N FIJNE NAMIDDAG EN AVONDJE,
DOEGGIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

peggy gatto zei

This the cleverest and cutest piece!!!!!!!
Thanks for the info also!!!!
May I make a copy of this to put in my office?
It just makes me smile!!!

Deann zei

This is flat out fabulous...wonderful and unique creation and excellent artwork...fantastic...I love it!

Judy zei

OOH those flies, poor wee girl Rian!! Love your humour here, fabulous piece!

Dymphie zei

hi Rianne, even zo, 'k heb geen emailadres van je :)
Bedankt voor je enthousiaste reactie!
dat hert is een boomstronk *lol* en ik heb een cookie op m'n pc: geen hits van mezelf die meetellen ;)

Dymphie zei

euh ik bedoel Rian, niet Rianne ;D