maandag 4 april 2011


→ → SHOP UPDATE'S ← ←
15 NEW COLLAGE SHEETS

April 2011
at riandesign.eu
I invite you hearty to take a look around.

Feel free to ENLARGE these pictures for a closer view.

SAMPLE 1
Two collage sheets with "PREMADE BACKGROUNDS". Each background can be filled with lots of embellishments, people, animals etc.etc. to design a striking scenery !
One collage sheet "LAKE LIFE". A entertaining digital sheet to make your own miscellaneous creatures. This sheet can be combined with "FISH".
Further a pleasant collage sheet "DRESS UP". Guaranteed hours of fun !! :)

MONKEY WORLD collage


SAMPLE 2
A collage sheet "ANTIQUE DOLLS". I use them often in my grunge and dark designs.
A collage sheet "MONKEY WORLD" I already shared one monkey as a freebie a few blogs earlier !
A collage sheet "VINTAGE CLOWNS", You can combine body-parts with heads.
A collage sheet "PAPER DOLLS". 12 vintage children.
And a sheet called "WRAPPED SWADDLING MUMMY BABIES" :)

THE CRUELTY OF A DOLLS LIFE


SAMPLE 3
A collage sheet "VINTAGE TYPE WRITERS" filled with embellishments and adds.
A collage sheet "BARE BREASTS" Ohlalaaaa. Eight high quality ATC's/Cards.
A collage sheet "ANTIQUE BOOK COVERS" with very old locks.
A collage sheet "VINTAGE FASHION" Also with 8 high quality ATC's/Cards.
And finally a sheet with eight "HAPPY CARDS".

I think my shop is realy well updated this month LOL and I hope you enjoyed the close-ups. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask oké ?
Every collage sheet is available in PNG format but if you prefer a JPG...email me first !!
I want to thank you kindly for looking and hearty greetings from me, Rian.

3 opmerkingen:

Kathy zei

I am very impressed with your work. Can you tell me if you use photo shop to make your designs? Do you hand draw them? You are quite the artist!
By the way, I like the collage you did of your dog. The black and white is interesting, but the collage with all the color is my favorite.

Terri Kahrs zei

Ohhhhhhh, Riannnnn!!!! I LOVED your monkey and used him for my February calendar project!!!! I'm going to have to head over to your shop later today when I have more time. You've been a busy woman!!!! (And I'm very happy about that!!!) Hugs, Terri xoxo

© LoeS © zei

GEWELDIG MOOIE AANWINST WEER RIAN!!! ;)

DIE 2 POPPEN IN EEN GANG...
PFFF...
DOET LEKKER LUGUBER AAN,
LOLLL...

DOEGGIES MEIS DIKKE KNUFKUZZZ!!! ;)