vrijdag 15 mei 2009

I'm a little behind with blogging. Last week I had some bad luck because the videocard of my pc was damaged. Just 2 years old and then already "overworked" ?? Djeeezzzz !!
But fortunately I have also still another hobby beside photoshop. My GARDEN.
In meanwhile when my pc was at the shop to repear I had now enough time to "work" in my little piece on earth.
* Just click on the photo's for a larger view.

I still remember the first time that I start gardening. In no time it turned out to a catastrophe ! Plants who needs a lot of sun I placed in the shadow en little plants I placed BEHIND large flowers. etc etc.
My father looked at it with a smile on his face shaked his head. whahaha "You have to learn it by mistakes Rian" he said, "Thats the only way !". And thank god that that was possible because the most plants that I used came from HIS garden. LOL.

The next years I've kept on trying and trying and slowly I inherited my green fingers from my father. In the meantime (he died many years ago) I still think that somewere he is enjoying himself when he "sees" me fiddle in the earth.

I'm looking forward to the next month. Also then new plants will grow. Ohh I LOVE that wealth of flowers...MY little paradise.

3 opmerkingen:

Jean zei

Rian, what a green garden you have! I'm glad your back designing again, I missed your beautiful work and wonderful stories.

famscheepensgoesorlando zei

haaa rianneke
oe tuintje staat er weer picobello bij ( duim omhoog)
de groetjes uit helmond
marij

Anoniem zei

Rian your garden is gorgeous! You must have two green thumbs.