vrijdag 24 december 2010

My dear and precious blogger friends.
This will be my last post this year.
I want to thank you all for your sweet messages on my earlier post
and please accept my two arms around you !!
It felt so hearty that sharing bits of my personal live and thoughts
was helpful for you to got to know me better.
I hope that I'm now much "really" to you ;)
It was touching to find common similarities other than just our art that we share with each other.
I will cherish that post !!!



Today I wish you ALL and your loved ones around you
a MERRY and BLESSED CHRISTMAS !
May it be warm - sparkled and cozy in your homes.
Enjoy each others company
and for those who are alone or living in a war zone
I wish you PEACE and forgiveness in your heart ♥

May next year bring you much happiness, love and kindness.
Love you all and "see" you on January 3th 2011. xxx

14 opmerkingen:

© LoeS © zei

WAT 'N LIEF PLAATJE RIAN...
HÉÉL SFEERVOL,
DAARBIJ IS MIJN KERSTKAARTJE RICHTING JOU... 'N VODJE,
LOLLL...

FIJNE WARME EN GEZELLIGE FEESTDAGEN RIAN,
GROETJES THUIS AAN JE MANNETJE EN DE KIDS!!! ;)

DIKKE KNUFKUZZZ..................

Karel zei

mogge Rian bedankt voor de knuffel
doet goed
dus bij deze een dikke tuut
op je snoet
fijne dagen
liefs
karel

Sandy zei

My dear blogfriend, Rian!
Whishing you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS ang NEW YEAR! I am glad that I have met you!
Many hugs and thanks for all your inspiraion.

vilterietje zei

and the same to you too! love, riet:)

Nancy Baumiller zei

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! xoxo

Rebbeltje ★ zei

Ha lees de reactie van Loes ik vond het een prachtplaatje met die bellen...de humor straalt er vanaf en waar zijn we zonder...
Ja daar vraag je me wat...beetje vanaf het begin dus zal 2005/6 wel de eerste keer geweest zijn hihi
Een Lustrum dus whahahaha
Mooi plaatje in je latste blogje...al kan je het zo niet meer noemen...Wat een sneeuw hè...wij hebben in ieder geval een witte kerst whahahaha...de jongste kan zich niet herrinneren dat ze ooit zoveel sneeuw heeft gezien en is toch al 28 grijnzzzzz
Hey doe voorzichtig als je erop uit moet/mag en geluk en gezondheid voor je gezinnetje en fijne feestdagen...hihi alweer!
Houdoe

Janny zei

Mooi! Hele fijne dagen en alle goeds voor 2011!

Gayle Page-Robak zei

Wonderful Christmas card! Beautifully created. May your Christmas be filled with love. Hugs Gayle

deb zei

Merry Christmas! Hope to learn much more from such a talneted artist in the time to cmoe!

janita mantel zei

beetje laat, b en ook niet echt in de stemming voor kerst als het buiten zanderig en 25 graden is. Een heel gelukkig en creatief 2011 groetjes Janita

Darla zei

Hope your Christmas was wonderful and that the New Year brings you many good things.

Darla

Caro zei

Wat een lief plaatje meiss!!! mooi gemaakt weer..Kerst is nu voorbij..jij ff lekker rust hier..doei doei lieverd!! kuzzzzz..

Melissa zei

Happy New Year! Your digital collages are SWEET and so visually interesting, they are like looking into a dream!
Thank you for becoming a follower of the Homey Girl Studio.
Smiles-
Melissa

Rosie zei

Happy New Year to you Rian! I so very much enjoyed reading all about 2010 and your remarkable family - such a pleasure to get to know you! You end the year on a beautiful collage - thanks for sharin g and being an inspiration!
Hugs
Rosie